Friday, December 23, 2011

Something New...

It's January first, a day that has so many meanings. 
The start of a new year, new beginnings, and new resolutions. It's a fresh start.
This year I have two resolutions: stop procrastinating with my school work and start this blog.
Sure one might seem to contradict the other, but I like to challenge myself.
Instead of skating by in regular classes I take all honors, which of course is much harder.
With all of my extracurricular activities (i.e. the internet) school tends to take a back seat.
Not anymore, I'm dedicating myself to actually trying in school, and not procrastinating.
So this blog will be a challenge to juggle with school, friends, family and youtube; but I think I can manage. I plan on posting my nail of the days.
Of course I don't change my polish every day but when I do I'll post, so at least twice a week.
I honestly don't know exactly what this blog will turn in to.
Maybe I'll write a little something along with every post: updates, little blurbs or random things on my mind. Who knows...
But here's to a new year, a new start, and new adventures.


Follow for more cheesy crap like this (possibly) and to see my nail polish exploits of 2012. 
Let's make it a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment